Where is HVAC used ?
HVAC is used in Construction, industrial, residential, and Commercial buildings.
Course subject with complete syllabus
All the modules are trained in theory and practical with hands-on experience including real-time projects.
HVAC Project Execution
HVAC Project Design and Draughting
- What is Heating, Ventilation & Airconditioning
- Vapor Compression Refrigeration Cycle (VCR).
- How does a Window AC & Split AC works?
- Types of Compressors
- Types of Condensers
- Types of Expansion Valve
- Types of Evaporators
- Types of Air Conditioning System
- Direct Refrigeration System
- Working of a Cassette AC, Tower AC, Floor mounted AC , Ductable AC, VRV System, Package unit.
- Indirect Refrigeration System (Chillers & AHU)
- Working of an Air Handling unit (AHU), Water cooled CHILLER and their connections.
- Psychrometry Basics
- Concepts of Dry bulb temperature (DBT), Wet bulb Temperature (WBT) , Dew point Temperature (DPT) , Relative Humidity (RH), Humidity Ratio (HR)
- Psychrometric Chart plotting.
- Psychrometric Analysis software
Advantages & Disadvantages:
- This method can find defects in the surface, near the surface and subsurface area of materials of any thickness
- We can directly see the image of the defects.
- Technicians should be skilled to operate the machine
- Safety is mandatory as it involves radiation.
Where is RT used?
- Electronic components
- Nuclear reactors
- High-Quality Welding
- Aerospace Industries
Designing of Project
- Types of Heat
- Thumb Rule application in a project
- Heat Load Calculations (HLC) : Finding U-value , Area & DT
- Sensible Heat Calculations: Glass, wall, Partition , Roof, ceiling
- Latent Heat Calculations: Infiltration Air, Ventilation Air, Outside Air, People
- HLC of kitchen appliances, Electrical equipment, Motor, Lights.
- HLC of a Semi-commercial project.
- Heat Load Calculations using E-20 Form
- H.A.P (Hourly Analysis Program) software
- Types of Ducts and selection
- Duct Designing using Duct Sizer software.
- External Static Pressure Calculations (E.S.P)
- Fan Selection based on ESP calculation
- Basics of AutoCAD
- Single Line Diagram in AutoCAD
- Double Line Diagram in AutoCAD
- Drawing of ducts, diffusers, joints , insulations , canvas etc in AutoCAD.
- VRV Bill of Quantity (B.O.Q) & Cost Estimation Preparation
- Ducting Projects B.O.Q & Cost Estimation Preparation
- Execution of VRV Project
- Execution of Ducting Project
- Execution of AHU Project
- Diffusers & Grilles selection & Installation
- Dampers Selection & Installation
CHILLER’S & AHU
Working principle of a Chilled water system
- All water system and Air water system
- Types of cooling tower and their selection
- Types of AHU’s and selection
- Chiller Pipe sizing : Discharge pipe and suction Pipe
- Types of valves and selection
- Chiller Pump capacity Calculations
- Primary and secondary pump.
- Chiller Connections : Valves , gauges etc
- Chiller AutoCAD drawing reading
- Chiller Parameters
- Series and Parallel connection in chillers
- Kitchen Ventilation
- Toilet Ventilation
- Parking Ventilation
- Staircase Pressurization
- Diffuser Types & Selection
- Grilles Types & Selection
- Damper Types & Selection
REAL TIME PROJECTS
- Designing & Drafting of a VRV Project
- Designing & Drafting of Ducting in Semi Commercial Project
- Designing & Drafting of Ducting in Commercial Project
- Designing & Drafting of Ducting in Industrial Project
After the completion of training, all the candidates are subjected to Design at least 3 real time projects mentioned above. After completion of projects, students will appear for a site visit.
HVAC training institute hyderabad india Course FAQs
H.V.A.C stands for Heating, Ventilation & Air conditioning. This subject is about providing H.V.A.C facilities in residential, commercial, and industrial applications throughout the world.
Any candidate with Diploma or B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical is eligible for attending this course.
This course is for a duration of 45 days. If interested, you can do the projects in this time period or you can take extra time for projects as well.
At RITE Academy, training sessions are conducted by faculties who are experienced in the field of H.V.A.C Designing and project execution. The training is conducted with interactive practical sessions here with a mandatory site visit. We provide job assistance in the leading organizations in the country which are very helpful for the students. All these combined make RITE Academy the best training place for the H.V.A.C training program.
There are multiple job opportunities after completion of this course. The most common job opportunities for the students are as follows: 1. H.V.A.C Design Engineer 2. H.V.A.C Draughtsmen 3. H.V.A.C Sales Engineer 4. H.V.A.C Site Engineer 5. H.V.A.C Maintenance Engineer.
There are Job assistance and job guarantee programs available for HVAC Designing, Drafting & Site Engineering. For details, please contact us.
Salary for an H.V.A.C Designer or site engineer depends on your qualification, location of work and type of job (Designing or site Engineer). Please contact RITE Academy @ 9121921999 or 9169315999. Our faculty will communicate with you and clarify all your queries in detail.
RITE Academy offers the best training at an affordable fee. For course fee details contact us on 9121921999.
As the temperatures are increasing throughout the world due to global warming, it has become highly important for buildings to have proper Ventilation & Air conditioning system. Also, as the construction sector is seeing new heights, almost every commercial building is planning to have an air conditioning system and a properly planned ventilation system. Hence the demand is very high for this field.
Our mission is to increase skill development in India and Abroad.
I have completed my MEP training with REVIT MEP (BIM Modelling) from RITE ACADEMY, I got a job as BIM modeler even before I completed the course. I could face and clear the interview with the technical knowledge I gained throughout the course. I suggest RITE ACADEMY is best to learn the MEP/HVAC course training .
One of the best institute for HVAC and MEP training. Full of practical and real time experience training. Learning from Rajasekhar sir one of best teacher and best guides through out the entire tour of HVAC system and assist you to getting jobs and cv making. I belongs to Odisha after 7 yrs of experience I came to here for my training and project work . I am very happy that it's a Wonderful learning and best teaching experience I ever had. Gained lots of practical knowledge and real Tim experience project work which help me to getting job further. Those are interested for HVAC and MEP plz go for it . It's really value for money and you gain lots of knowledge like heat load , pump design, carrier hap , pipe sizes calculation etc.
RITE Academy is best place to study M.E.P course. I have done my course and heading to Gulf with great technical knowledge. Should mention about Raja Shekar sir and his interaction with students is excellent. I personally suggest this institute for a career success.