Where is Fire fighting Designing & Drafting used?
Fire fighting Designing & Drafting is used in multiple places like
Firefighting course content
Firefighting Designing & Drafting
At RITE ACADEMY, we provide training for Fire Fighting Designing & Drafting course on the following
- Basics of Fire Fighting Designing
- Types of Fire safety: Active & Passive Fire safety
- Classification of Fire Fighting System: Water Based, Foam, Chemical & Gaseous based systems.
- Codes & Standards of Fire Fighting System
- Fire Dynamics: Fire tetrahedron and fire extinguishing methods.
- Fire Classification: Class A, B, C, D & K Fires
- Water-Based Fire Suppression System
- Classification of Sprinkler System: Wet Pipe, Dry pipe, Pre-Action, Deluge & Hybrid system.
- Sprinkler System Component
- Hazard / Occupancy Classification: Light, Group I & Group II hazards.
- Floor area limitation of a sprinkler system.
- Protection area of a sprinkler head: Pendent & sidewall sprinklers
- Pipe Sizing: Pipe schedule method
- Standpipe System
- Designing & Drafting of a Fire Fighting System.
- Fire Tank Capacity Calculation
- Classification of fire pumps
- Calculation of fire pump capacity
- Fire Alarm Designing
- Zoning of Fire Alarm System
- Zone Control Valve Assembly
- Real Time Projects: Drafting of fire fighting sprinkler system in semi commercial, commercial & industrial project.
After the completion of training, candidates must do Designing & Drafting of at least 3 real time projects.
Fire fighting Designing & Drafting Course FAQs
Firefighting is a subject that deals with how to stop a fire from spreading in a building during a fire accident. For this, we use various systems like a sprinkler system, hydrant system, etc. In this course, you will learn in detail about how to design such systems and how to draw diagrams related to them in AutoCAD.
Any candidate with Diploma in civil or Mechanical & B.E/B.Tech Civil or Mechanical is eligible for attending this course.
Yes. If you have enrolled for M.E.P, then this course comes under the module of “P” i.e., plumbing & Firefighting or you can apply only for the firefighting course.
The course is for a total duration of 15 days excluding projects. Time taken for projects is dependent on how many projects you are interested to do. If you are planning to do around 3 projects, then it will take a minimum of 5 days for the project completion.
There are two common vacancies available after this: Firefighting Design engineer and Firefighting site engineer.
Salary for Fire Fighting Designer or site engineer depends on your qualification, location of work and type of job (Designing or site Engineer). Please contact RITE Academy @ 9121921999 or 9169315999. Our faculty will communicate with you and clarify all your queries in detail.
At RITE Academy, training sessions are conducted by faculties who are experienced in the field of Firefighting Designing and project execution. The training program is designed keeping in mind the up-to-date requirements of the building services sector. This helps students to crack the interviews at ease and work in the job with minimum support from their team. We provide job assistance in the leading organizations in the country which are very helpful for the students. All these combined make RITE Academy the best training place for the Fire Fighting training program.
Nowadays all the governments in the world are making every building have a proper firefighting system. Hence, the fire fighting field is in very high demand in the building services sector.
There are Job assistance and Job guarantee programs available for Firefighting Designing and Drafting. For details, please contact us.
RITE Academy offers the best training at an affordable fee. For course fee details contact us on 9121921999
Our mission is to increase skill development in India and Abroad.