Where is Electrical Designing & Drafting used?
Electrical Designing & Drafting is used in multiple places like
Electrical course content
Basics of Electrical Engineering
Basics of Electrical Engineering
In order to make sense of the Code, you must first understand basic electrical concepts such as voltage, amperage, resistance, Ohm's law, wattage, circuit theory and others. ... An obvious foundation for all electrical installations is a thorough knowledge of the laws that govern the operation of electricity.
- Fundamentals of electrical
- Types of electricity
- Source of electricity
- Generation, transmission, distribution & utilization of electricity
- Definitions, terms & terminologies
- Types of Load
- Measuring devices
- Standard Voltages
- Important Formulae
- Codes & Standards
- Electrical equipment’s and its applications
An Electric Power Cables are factory assembly of two or more conductors having an overall covering. Several types of cables are manufactured for specific applications. A cable has one or more insulated conductors usually covered with a protective jacket.
- List of design factors of cables.
- Explain stress controls of cables.
- Identifying the method of stress control.
- Describe the method of tracking.
- Define the process of cable maintenance.
- Construction of power cable
- Methods of cable laying.
- Maximum permissible tensile strength of the cable.
- Types of Cables used- XLPE & PVC Cables
- Size of cables for motors.
- Voltage Drop Calculation
A circuit breaker is an automatically operated electrical switch designed to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by excess current from an overload or short circuit. Its basic function is to interrupt current flow after a fault is detected.
- Types of Circuit Breakers - MCB, MCCB, ACB, VCB & RCCB.
- Working Principle of ELCB & RCD, Limitations of RCCB, ELCB.
- Types of Circuit Breakers based on Number of poles - SP, DP, TP, TPN, 4P, 4PN.
- Distribution Panel, Earth & Neutral Concept.
- Calculation of Size of C.B.
- Distribution Board Scheduling.
Lighting or illumination is the deliberate use of light to achieve practical or aesthetic effects. Lighting includes the use of both artificial light sources like lamps and light fixtures, as well as natural illumination by capturing daylight.
- Basic types of lightings- Internal & External
- Calculation of number of lighting fixtures.
- Study of different lights.
- DIALUX EVO SOFTWARE Training
A Capacitor Bank is a group of several capacitors of the same rating that are connected in series or parallel with each other to store electrical energy. The resulting bank is then used to counteract or correct a power factor lag or phase shift in an alternating current (AC) power supply.
- Power factor definition.
- Importance of improving power factor.
- Calculations for sizing the capacitor bank
A transformer is a device that is used to either raise or lower voltages and currents in an electrical circuit. In modern electrical distribution systems, transformers are used to boost voltage levels so as to decrease line losses during transmission.
- Transformer Sizing Selection.
- Working principle of transformer.
- Types of transformers.
- Earthing of Transformer.
- Transformer Cooling.
- Transformer protection devices
In an electrical installation, an earthing system connects specific parts of that installation with the Earth's conductive surface for safety and functional purposes. The point of reference is the Earth's conductive surface.
- Define Earthing System
- Importance of Earthing, points to be earthed.
- Define terminologies related to earthing.
- Methods of earthing (or) types - Plate, Pipe, Rod, Strip.
- Differentiate between the types of neutral earthing.
- Calculation of Min-Cross Section area of earthing conductor.
- Describe the method of testing earth resistance.
- List of Indian standard rules specified for earthing.
- Explain about the maintenance of earthing pits.
Diesel Generator SET
A diesel generator is the combination of a diesel engine with an electric generator (often an allternator) to generate electrical energy. This is a specific case of engine operator A diesel compression-ignition engine is usually designed to run ondiesel fuel but some types are adapted for other liquid fuels or natural gas
- Working of diesel generator.
- Calculation for sizing of diesel generator.
- Checking for diesel generator.
UPS & Battery Bank
A device that provides battery backup when the electrical power fails or drops to an unacceptable voltage level. Small UPS systems provide power for a few minutes; enough to power down the computer in an orderly manner, while larger systems have enough battery for several hours.
- Types- Offline & Online UPS.
- Calculation of UPS sizing and battery sizing.
- Single Line Diagram.
- Classification of substations.
- Different protection equipment’s in substation.
- Current transformers and potential transformers.
- Different type of high voltage circuit breakers.
- Relay operation.
- Different type of relays.
PART-III – DRAFTING (AutoCAD)
PART-III – DRAFTING (AutoCAD)
- Basics of Electrical AutoCAD
- Electrical Single Line Diagrams
- Designing & Drafting of Lighting Layouts
- Designing & Drafting of Lighting Loop Layouts
- Designing & Drafting of Raw Power Layouts
Electrical Designing & Drafting Course FAQs
Electrical Designing & Drafting training program is related to Designing & drawings of electrical systems in a building. This course is used for students who want to work as an Electrical designer or Electrical Draughtsman
Any candidate with Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or B.E/B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical is eligible for attending this course.
Yes. If you have enrolled for a total M.E.P, then this course comes under the module of “E” i.e; Electrical Design and drafting or you can apply only for a single course.
The course is for a total duration of 30 days including projects. Time taken for projects is dependent on how many projects you are interested to do. If you are planning to do more projects, it will take more time depending on the number of projects
There are two common vacancies available after this: Electrical Design engineer and Electrical site engineer.
Salaries depend on your qualification, location of work, and type of job (Designing or site Engg). Please contact RITE Academy @ 9121921999 or 9169315999. Our faculty will communicate with you and clarify all your queries in detail.
There is a great demand for electrical engineers in every field. Electrical engineers are highly employable, as their training is not limited to a specific profession but encompasses a branch of science and is the most interesting branch of engineering. Electrical engineers may work in diverse fields such as Design of household appliances, Electrical System Design for Building Construction, Electric Vehicles/Cars, Railways, Airports, Robotics, Aerospace, Sophisticated medical equipment in hospitals, Electric power generating installations, Electricity Transmission, and Distribution, etc. Job opportunities are ample in both private and public/government sectors
There are Job assistance and job guarantee programs available for Electrical Designing. For details, please contact us.
RITE Academy offers the best training at an affordable fee. For course fee details contact us on 9121921999
Our mission is to increase skill development in India and Abroad.