In MEP we teach total 4 subjects:
- Mechanical HVAC
- Electrical Design & Drafting
- Plumbing, Fire Fighting Design & Drafting
- Revit MEP
(I) MECHANICAL HVAC:
1) BASICS OF HVAC:
- Types of HVAC systems
- Chillers Basics
- Chillers Pipe Size Calculation
- Chiller Pump Head Calculation
- Survey of Building
- Selection of HVAC Systems
- Total H.V.A.C drawing of projects with the help of AutoCAD.
- Commands required as per real-time conditions.
- H.V.A.C designing required for semi-commercial, commercial, Industrial projects with Manual calculations as well as software.
- Tools like Duct Sizer, Pipe Sizer, E-20 form and Calculations using HAP software.
- Drawing reading for real-time projects
- Selection of H.V.A.C system for semi-commercial, commercial and Industrial projects.
4) PROJECT EXECUTION:
- Execution of projects in real time conditions as per National and International standards.
- The site knowledge required including theory as well as practical.
5) SALES ENGINEERING:
- Evaluation of Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q)
- Cost estimation for VRV and Ductable projects.
6) REAL TIME PROJECTS:
- After completing the above topics, we will teach how to execute real-time projects. Minimum 3 Real Time projects should be executed.
7) SITE VISIT:
- We are proud to tell you that RITE ACADEMY is the only institute which provides 100% site visit to every candidate in our institute.
8) SOFTWARES & APPLICATIONS USED:
At RITE Academy we train on the following software and applications:
- AutoCAD 2D
- E20 Form
- Duct Sizer
- Pipe Sizer
(II)ELECTRICAL DESIGN & DRAFTING:
- Basics of Electrical
- Codes & Standards according to NEC
- Building Electrical Load Calculations
- Single Line Diagram
- Transformer Sizing Calculation
- Diesel Generator Sizing Calculation
- UPS Sizing Calculations
- Capacitor Bank Sizing
- Voltage Drop Calculations
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Basics of Electrical AutoCAD
- Electrical Single Line Diagrams
- Designing & Drafting of Lighting Layouts
- Designing & Drafting of Lighting Loop Layouts
- Designing & Drafting of Raw Power Layouts
(III) PLUMBING DESIGN & DRAFTING:
In Plumbing Design & drafting we teach the following topics
- Basics of Plumbing Designing
- Types of Plumbing Fixtures used
- Estimation of Maximum Number of Plumbing fixtures
- Codes & Standards of Plumbing Designing
- Water Supply & Distribution System
- Cold Water Demand
- Hot Water Demand
- Concepts of Fixture Unit
- Pipe Sizing
- Supply Pressure with Pressure losses
- Sanitary Drainage Systems
- Soil and Waste Stack System
- Drain pipe size calculations
- Slope of pipe
- Design & Drafting of a Fire Fighting System
FIRE FIGHTING DESIGN & DRAFTING:
In Fire Fighting System Design & Drafting we teach the following topics
- Basics of Fire Fighting Designing
- Classification of Fire Fighting System
- Codes & Standards of Fire Fighting System
- Fire Dynamics
- Fire Classification
- Water-Based Fire Suppression System
- Classification of Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System Component
- Hazard / Occupancy Classification
- Pipe Sizing
- Stand Pipe System
- Designing & Drafting of a Fire Fighting System.
The course includes Minimum 3 Real Time Live Projects. Interested Students can do more projects for free.
(IV) REVIT MEP
Autodesk REVIT MEP is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software created by Autodesk for professionals who engage in MEP Engineering. Revit MEP training at RITE ACADEMY is provided for 30 days.